Saturday, May 21, 2016

1994 Classic Minor League All-Star Edition


 
1994 Classic Minor League All-Star Edition #199

One of the first minor league cards of Ordonez that I originally picked up off eBay. I opened a lot of this product when it was new. I guess I was "speculating" that some of the young stars featured in the set would make it worth while. I particularly remember going for Alex Rodriguez's card and his Cream of the Crop insert. No telling how many of this particular card of Ordonez I actually had back then.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just a 'Rey Ordonez Average Collector', and I'm looking forward to seeing more of these (and getting ideas for my wantlist)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've done a good bit of scanning over the weekend so stay tuned for more. For now I'll be posting his cards in chronological order.

    ReplyDelete